Before you sign your name to a solar panel lease on your house in Moreno Valley CA 92553 you need to comprehend what you are truly getting into. If you’re in business of selling solar leases perhaps you need to attempt Googling this, “benefits of solar lease” Read all the page one results and see exactly what your client’s are checking out if they do even a small amount of research. You likewise might try Googling, “selling home with solar lease” and “solar lease vs. purchase”. Read what your customer’s will certainly read when they do 30 minutes of research online prior to committing to a 20 year contract. Perhaps you’ll now comprehend why you get so many cancellations and why if you do not seal the deal on the very first appointment you’ve got practically no chance of closing it later. Why not alter your approach do exactly what’s right for the consumer and get on board with a company that provides market leading value (rate + quality + service).
The Solar Lease in Moreno Valley CA 92553 or PPA Sales Pitch generally includes six main points. We went over each below.
1. Go Solar and Pay Nothing! Or no money out of pocket.
Signing a 20 year contract where you assure to pay X hundred dollars per month is barely paying nothing. If you add up all those monthly payments throughout the term of the contract you’ll be paying 2 to 3 times what you would have paid purchasing the solar system even if you factor in the interest paid on the solar loan. Many no cash down solar loans are available. If you have the credit score to get approved for the lease you can utilize the bank’s money to finance your solar system with absolutely no cash down.
[ssvideo keyword=”Solar Contractors” title=”Solar Contractors in Moreno Valley”]
2. No fears. The leasing/PPA business in Moreno Valley CA 92553 is responsible for all repair and maintenance on the system.
The renting company will certainly not clean your solar panels which has to do with just maintenance needed on a solar system. Solar systems are exceptionally low upkeep without any moving parts and come with extremely long producer’s guarantees and efficiency guarantees. 25 years with a microinverter based system, that’s longer than the leasing companies’ assurance. A lot of tier 1 solar devices makers are larger and more financially stable than the solar leasing business by many multiples. Those long guarantees are supported by a 20 year bumper to bumper warranty from Solar Symphony.
3. Insurance– go solar with a lease and the leasing company guarantees the system.
Purchase a system and the solar system is covered under your property owner’s policy for a just a couple dollars per month.
4. Monitoring– the renting business monitors your system for the life of the lease/PPA.
When you purchase a system you also get monitoring for the life of the system, using the very same tracking devices used by the renting company.
5. Simply sign a contract and the renting business does everything else.
When buying a system you likewise simply sign a contract and the solar professionals does everything else. Difference is the leasing business contract is 17 pages (fine print) and the solar contractor’s contract is 2 pages.
6. A lease does not strike your personal credit. Does not impact your debt to earnings ratio.
This may be the only real benefit of the lease however it comes at an awefully high cost. If this is among your main concerns there are financing alternatives for a purchase (PACE and HERO) that likewise do not hit your individual credit or affect your debt to income ratio. And those programs permit virtually any homeowner to go solar no matter their credit score.
Now for the 6 major downsides to a solar lease in Moreno Valley CA 92553 or PPA.
1. A lease is a 20 year liability. It is not a possession or a financial investment in solar. The solar leasing business are purchasing solar on your roof! You’re simply offering them an ensured 20 year capital!
2. Now you have two energy expenses not just one! In essence the leasing business ends up being a 2nd energy. So, sign a solar lease and now you have two energy business you have to pay each month.
3. Most leases or PPAs bring an annual expense escalator, usually 2.9 %. So while you may be conserving money today in a numerous years you won’t be.
4. You will not have the ability to claim the 30 % federal tax credit and any suitable money refunds. You also will not be able to claim any tax deductible interest on solar loan payments (HELOC or PACE).
5. You never ever get to free power with a lease or PPA. In contrast, if you buy a solar system once the solar loan is paid off you can take pleasure in totally free electricity from the sun for 10– 15 years depending on the length of the solar loan.
[google-map location=”Moreno Valley CA”]
6. Offering your house with a solar lease or PPA can be troublesome. Solar leases need the brand-new owner to presume the lease and terms. If you check out any of the above you can probably see why an enlightened customer would not be interested in assuming the commitments of your lease. This is specifically real if the lease is 7 or more years of ages and the annual expense escalator in the lease has actually now raised the cost of electrical power to equivalent or more than the expense of electricity from the energy.