Prior to you sign your name to a solar panel lease on your home in Garden Grove CA 92845 you have to comprehend what you are really getting into. If you’re in business of selling solar leases maybe you should try Googling this, “benefits of solar lease” Read all the page one results and see what your consumer’s are checking out if they do even a small amount of homework. You also may attempt Googling, “selling home with solar lease” and “solar lease vs. buy”. Read exactly what your client’s will certainly read when they do 30 minutes of research online prior to committing to a 20 year agreement. Maybe you’ll now understand why you get so many cancellations and why if you do not close the deal on the very first visit you’ve got practically no opportunity of closing it later. Why not alter your approach do exactly what’s right for the customer and get on board with a business that supplies industry leading value (cost + quality + service).
The Solar Lease in Garden Grove CA 92845 or PPA Sales Pitch usually includes 6 main points. We went over each below.
1. Go Solar and Pay Nothing! Or no cash out of pocket.
Signing a 20 year contract where you assure to pay X hundred dollars per month is barely paying nothing. If you add up all of those monthly payments throughout the regard to the agreement you’ll be paying 2 to 3 times what you would have paid buying the solar system even if you factor in the interest paid on the solar loan. Lots of zero cash down solar loans are offered. If you have the credit score to qualify for the lease you can utilize the bank’s money to finance your solar system with zero cash down.
[ssvideo keyword=”Solar Contractors” title=”Solar Companies in Garden Grove”]
2. No fears. The leasing/PPA business in Garden Grove CA 92845 is responsible for all repair and maintenance on the system.
The renting company will not clean your photovoltaic panels which is about only upkeep used on a solar system. Solar systems are incredibly low maintenance without any moving parts and come with very long maker’s service warranties and efficiency guarantees. 25 years with a microinverter based system, that’s longer than the leasing companies’ assurance. A lot of tier 1 solar equipment manufacturers are bigger and more solvent than the solar leasing company by many multiples. Those long service warranties are backed up by a 20 year bumper to bumper warranty from Solar Symphony.
3. Insurance– go solar with a lease and the renting business insures the system.
Purchase a system and the solar system is covered under your property owner’s policy for a just a couple dollars per month.
4. Monitoring– the renting business monitors your system for the life of the lease/PPA.
When you purchase a system you also get keeping track of for the life of the system, making use of the very same monitoring equipment used by the renting company.
5. Simply sign a contract and the leasing business does everything else.
When purchasing a system you also just sign a contract and the solar specialists does everything else. Difference is the leasing companies contract is 17 pages (small print) and the solar professional’s contract is 2 pages.
6. A lease does not hit your personal credit. Does not affect your financial obligation to earnings ratio.
This might be the only real advantage of the lease however it comes at an awefully high cost. If this is among your primary issues there are funding options for a purchase (PACE and HERO) that also don’t hit your individual credit or influence your financial obligation to earnings ratio. And those programs allow virtually any homeowner to go solar no matter their credit score.
Now for the 6 primary disadvantages to a solar lease in Garden Grove CA 92845 or PPA.
1. A lease is a 20 year liability. It is not an asset or a financial investment in solar. The solar leasing companies are buying solar on your roof! You’re simply supplying them an ensured 20 year cash flow!
2. Now you have two energy bills not just one! In essence the leasing business ends up being a 2nd energy. So, sign a solar lease and now you have 2 utility companies you have to pay monthly.
3. A lot of leases or PPAs lug an annual cost escalator, normally 2.9 %. So while you might be conserving money today in a numerous years you won’t be.
4. You will not have the ability to assert the 30 % federal tax credit and any suitable cash rebates. You also won’t be able to assert any tax deductible interest on solar loan payments (HELOC or PACE).
5. You never get to complimentary power with a lease or PPA. On the other hand, if you purchase a solar system once the solar loan is settled you can get totally free electrical energy from the sun for 10– 15 years depending on the length of the solar loan.
[google-map location=”Garden Grove CA”]
6. Selling your home with a solar lease or PPA can be bothersome. Solar leases use the brand-new owner to presume the lease and terms. If you check out any of the above you can probably see why an enlightened consumer would not be interested in assuming the responsibilities of your lease. This is especially real if the lease is 7 or more years of ages and the annual cost escalator in the lease has now raised the cost of electrical energy to equivalent or more than the expense of electrical power from the utility.